info about duping certain items

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
info about duping certain items
clients cant see some new items i was on cube one and i got a experimental ring for 8 ammys and then i went to g dupe it and it wasn't their then i got online again and it was where i had it then i did the same but with a sprite dagger. think this might be a possible fix to duping.
...not sure what you've found...if you use Dr Donkey Kong's client w/ connection messages all the new items should show up without a problem. If you're using cube ones client you're basically playing an older version of the game in which the items haven't been added which is why you probably couldn't see your experimental ring...
@059 is totally right. This client works very well. I managed to dupe 6 times with it.
I've duped many exp rings
Quote Originally Posted by S4vior View Post
I've duped many exp rings
I only duped it once, didn't have success the other times I tried. The exp ring is fun to wear in nexus lol.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us