UnhappySolvedneed help please crossfire private server !

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
need help please crossfire private server !
please guys help me a need any hack for crossfire private server very urgent or I'll be imprisoned need help fast please

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

hey any reply please
First begging not allowed
second there are no hacks atm for CF Private server
lol all of CF private server players are hackers I need one what's up bro ?
Quote Originally Posted by sako90 View Post
lol all of CF private server players are hackers I need one what's up bro ?
Maybe be VIP Hack and hack from other site
dude i think all old hacks for CrossFire Philippines are working with cffg

gust go there and serch for old hack (Detected) and it will work ^^

some hacks is working with me ^^
[COLOR="Silver"]
Yea, almost all (recently) detected hacks for official CF's work on CFFG...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us