HelpGetting Started With Aim Bot Development

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Getting Started With Aim Bot Development
Okay now I want to make a aimbot for a game.(anygame-doesn't matter).But I just do not understand how to make it T_T...If someone could point me to a tutorial on making a aimbot(full tutorial and can be understood) then I would really appreciate it.(I've looked at http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...ne-aimbot.html but I have no clue how it works).Would someone point me to a good tutorial,or at least where to start at?And yes,I do know the basics of c++ well enough to make my own simple trainer..
1. l2maths
2. l2findpointers
3. l2code
4. ???
5. Profit!
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
1. l2maths
2. l2findpointers
3. l2code
4. ???
5. Profit!
1)Give me a website to learn the math needed to make a aimbot.(I think it's trigonometry right?).
2)I've gotten most of the pointers(just need enemy's x,y,z and my z.Everything else I have).
3)I am going to go try a tutorial I found.(If I fail I think I'll try when I'm in 10th grade lol).
You should learn the basics at first. It takes a long time to learn how to code an aimbot, thats for advanced coders. In my opinion you haven´t any skills in a programming language, so you should learn a programming language for a few months.

You can by a book and watch tutorials at youtube.

cheers
Quote Originally Posted by inmate View Post
You should learn the basics at first. It takes a long time to learn how to code an aimbot, thats for advanced coders. In my opinion you haven´t any skills in a programming language, so you should learn a programming language for a few months.

You can by a book and watch tutorials at youtube.

cheers
I've only been with c++ for about a month.But I've been with delphi 6 for about 2 years now.(but there aren't any tutorials for delphi aimbots lol(I haven't seen a single one lol)((unless you count color aimbots which i don't want to make since they are so fucking slow))). >.< so take that back.well I found a tutorial from CEF so I am going to make use of it(and a few other tutorials).And see if I can make a simple aimbot with their explanations...
Quote Originally Posted by sasue111 View Post
Okay now I want to make a aimbot for a game.(anygame-doesn't matter).But I just do not understand how to make it T_T...If someone could point me to a tutorial on making a aimbot(full tutorial and can be understood) then I would really appreciate it.(I've looked at http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...ne-aimbot.html but I have no clue how it works).Would someone point me to a good tutorial,or at least where to start at?And yes,I do know the basics of c++ well enough to make my own simple trainer..
i checked the thread you linked to
its not very hard u see
he just modifies camera yaw and pitch
the calculation is provided here:
Code:
pitch = atan2(to.z - from.z, to.dist(from)) * 180 / PI;
yaw = -(float)atan2(to.x - from.x, to.y - from.y) / PI * 180 + 180;
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
i checked the thread you linked to
its not very hard u see
he just modifies camera yaw and pitch
the calculation is provided here:
Code:
pitch = atan2(to.z - from.z, to.dist(from)) * 180 / PI;
yaw = -(float)atan2(to.x - from.x, to.y - from.y) / PI * 180 + 180;
what I didn't get was:
Code:
pPlayerTable = *(cPlayerTable**)(0x004E4E08);
pPlayerTable->player[i]->pos.
:/ that's the code I don't understand.
Quote Originally Posted by sasue111 View Post
what I didn't get was:
Code:
pPlayerTable = *(cPlayerTable**)(0x004E4E08);
pPlayerTable->player[i]->pos.
:/ that's the code I don't understand.
getting the targeted player position (x,y,z)..
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
getting the targeted player position (x,y,z)..
I know it is.I meant how does that code work?Because I just don't understand how it works.Mind explaining it to me?
EDIT:
lol...what i mean is how does the code get the P.O.S. addresses...
Quote Originally Posted by sasue111 View Post
I know it is.I meant how does that code work?Because I just don't understand how it works.Mind explaining it to me?
the game declared the class as the following:

Code:
class cPlayer
{
public:
		char unknown0[4]; //0x0000
	vec pos;
		char unknown16[36]; //0x0010
	vec footpos;
	float yaw; //0x0040  
	float pitch; //0x0044  
};//Size=0x0228(552)


class cPlayerTable
{
public:
	char unknown0[4]; //0x0000
	cPlayer* player[32]; //0x0004  
};//Size=0x043C(1084)
and its base is at 0x004E4E08 as mentioned in the code
so player position can be easily accessed using pPlayerTable->player[index]->pos
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
the game declared the class as the following:

Code:
class cPlayer
{
public:
		char unknown0[4]; //0x0000
	vec pos;
		char unknown16[36]; //0x0010
	vec footpos;
	float yaw; //0x0040  
	float pitch; //0x0044  
};//Size=0x0228(552)


class cPlayerTable
{
public:
	char unknown0[4]; //0x0000
	cPlayer* player[32]; //0x0004  
};//Size=0x043C(1084)
and its base is at 0x004E4E08 as mentioned in the code
so player position can be easily accessed using pPlayerTable->player[index]->pos
ahh.I see.So how would you get the base?
Quote Originally Posted by sasue111 View Post
ahh.I see.So how would you get the base?
reversing the game executable, using tools like cheat engine and reclass, many ways really
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
reversing the game executable, using tools like cheat engine and reclass, many ways really
and ollydbg
Quote Originally Posted by sasue111 View Post
and ollydbg
there is other disassembling / debugging tools but i prefer ollydbg too
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us