sig request

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
sig request
name:xsinxzeox
image:killua
size:any
style:any
theme:hunterxhunter
color:black+red

thanks in advance!
Ok ill try to do it better than my previous sigs
ty i hope its good
I usually dont like doing anime cause you know my moms watching me lol
~la de da~
I'll give it a shot too, when I have time.
*whistles loud*
I SAID WHEN I HAVE TIME.
GET SOME PATIENCE PL0X?
lol short temper i waiting for this game 2 download so ill do it in the meantime
What game? And meh I would do it but anime fails so yeh....
no answer 2 meh question? =(
its hard to make a sig outa HxH since its not rly popular, but good job hyak.
.Hxh? Wth?
Hunter X Hunter...... the theme he requested.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us