C++ libraries

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
C++ libraries
Hello guys, can you tell me what library I need to learn for create hacks? (dlls, injectors ecc...)
so I can watch some tutorials so I can learn c++. Thanks. (if you got some great tutorials please send me link.. In italian if you can, thanks)
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Learn c++ first.

And look at stickies:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...e-hacking.html
Ok thanks, I 'll give a look in your thread tomorrow ;-)


---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Learn c++ first.

And look at stickies:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...e-hacking.html
And what you mean with learn c++ first, can I learn it with your thread?
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post


Ok thanks, I 'll give a look in your thread tomorrow ;-)


---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------



And what you mean with learn c++ first, can I learn it with your thread?
No, you will find info in there about how to start, just read it.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


No, you will find info in there about how to start, just read it.
Ok tomorrow i'll read your thread and all others stickied thread. Really thanks mate
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us