Server crash script

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Server crash script
I found a simple server crash exploit, and I have seen scripts like this sell for +$100.
So what do I do? It has only been used 2 times by me and has not been patched. What do you guy think?
Release it. Keep it to yourself. Do anything you want with it...
If you release it, it'll get patched by Valve in the next update. Well, selling is an option here, but this doesn't give the guaranty, that it won't be leaked and patched the same way. Only if you need these few bucks badly... Btw I doubt that anyone would buy it for $100
I'd keep it to myself and pray that Valve doesn't know about this exploit if I were you.
You can do a "Post in this thread and I'll PM you the script" type of thing, so it's not publicly revealed.
Quote Originally Posted by Pivit View Post
You can do a "Post in this thread and I'll PM you the script" type of thing, so it's not publicly revealed.
So the people I don't give it to get pissed?
No thanks.
Keep it private and only show to people you trust.
I would do what Lehsyrus said
Yeah. Best bet would be to keep it to yourself. You could sell it and make a few bucks but ehh.
I already know and got tools to do crash any Source server from CS1.6 to DOTA 2. It's same shit engine and easy to flood/crash/slotfills etc.
Quote Originally Posted by shupactakur View Post
I already know and got tools to do crash any Source server from CS1.6 to DOTA 2. It's same shit engine and easy to flood/crash/slotfills etc.
sorry to rustle your jimmies, but this only uses 1 command and its not a overflow command.
Quote Originally Posted by kila58 View Post
sorry to rustle your jimmies, but this only uses 1 command and its not a overflow command.
Thanks for repeating from what i typed above lol, people read so fast that they just don't bother to understand. I said i already know and also has tools it takes one thing or another or multiple thing if you want in result. Wasn't talking about only "OVERFLOW". But ok you made your point.
keep it private
keep it and destroy the world! mwahaahahahahhahahahahahahahaaha!

-I mean, the servers...
Do what ever you want with it, but I suggest you should keep it private so it won't get patched (That-fast).
Really don't mind if you want to share it or not it's your choice, just have fun with it as long as you still can.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us