Server crash script

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Keep it private bud, or bumbaklot!
can i have? =X
Quote Originally Posted by mesoless View Post
can i have? =X
Offer? I'm taking no less than $60.
Quote Originally Posted by kila58 View Post
Offer? I'm taking no less than $60.
got skype xfire or msn ? or iphone talkbox whatsapp ?
Quote Originally Posted by mesoless View Post
got skype xfire or msn ? or iphone talkbox whatsapp ?
Skype: gageonhf
Why would you pay $60 for something that'll be patched probably in a week or two ?
Quote Originally Posted by Nessa721 View Post
Why would you pay $60 for something that'll be patched probably in a week or two ?
Thats the point.
It wont be.
I only used it twice and still not patched.
SO I am selling it and the owner is then responsible if he decides to abuse it or not.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us