YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
speedy006 SAYS THAT HE CAN ADD GUNS INTO CF EU ACC/I GIVE HIM A LOW LEVEL ACCOUNT AND HE SAYS TO ME THAT HE CANT ADD GUNS CAUSE OF LOW LEVEL.I WAS AFRAID OF GIVING HIM THE OTEHR ACCOUNT BIGGER LEVEL BECAUSE THE ID AND THE PASSWORD WAS SAME WHITH MY CF NA ACCOUNT AND I HAD GOLDEN AND 71 COUPONS 6 BLACK MARKET GUNS ALL BYABLE GUNS ADN GP CHARACTERS AND SPOP.I GAVE IT TO HIM AND HE BLOCKED MY CF NA ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!DONT TRUST HIM!!!!I FUCKING SPEND 500 EUROS ON THAT ACCOUNT!!!!!!http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=10508454
Disable caps lock next time, kinda fucked probably you can't do anything
Its your own fault nobody can add guns you lost your account
what the hell were you thinking?? and remember nobody can do a magic trick that add guns to your account
Add him in the Scammers Grave
Also it's your fault
No one has that power; your own fault for being a retard.
im posting this not to happen the same to you
Quote Originally Posted by labros45 View Post
im posting this not to happen the same to you
then you should report him so he gets banned -.-
You're a fucking moron. Serves you right.
report him...and next time think before being a retard
Adding guns is only possible in Ava right now rofl
Not happen to us? Were not that fucking retarded
Caps is annoying as fuck.
You're an idiot for believing him.

Only a fucking 5 year old would believe that someone can add guns to a CF account just like that.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?