Wrong user information

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Wrong user information
Hi all,

Well, I didn't play on Crossfire for 2 days and now, when I want to log in, it suddenly says 'wrong user information'?
Before it started there was an update and then I get this message.
What shut I do now?
And at the moment the website (http://crossfire.gamerage.com/) doesn't work for me.

Can anyone help me or give me more information?
Thanks in advance.

Retrojump
it's in CF Eu soon it will work it gives that message for all
@Hero i can

Website under maintence between 10pm and 2am

Wait 2 more hours
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
@Hero i can

Website under maintence between 10pm and 2am

Wait 2 more hours

Oh, biesi mentioned at one time where if you put wrong information then they'll ban/block you.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post



Oh, biesi mentioned at one time where if you put wrong information then they'll ban/block you.
O.o wow that's strange never heard of that...
Pff, to bad. I just read it on their Facebook.
Then I think I'm going to sleep

Thanks for the info guys


Well anyways, closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?