VMWARE

Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
Can I run 8 cows? :\

i guess yours is laptop
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Obviously works, thanks to Warhawk

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------



At least 6 work...
help me get VMWare?
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Obviously works, thanks to Warhawk

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------



At least 6 work...
O.o I can get only 1 cow to work. I run 2 cows and my system gets unstable. What am I doing rong/ help
Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
O.o I can get only 1 cow to work. I run 2 cows and my system gets unstable. What am I doing rong/ help
Change the RAM to 512 MB, if you have +2GB, you'r PC will burn slowly...
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Change the RAM to 512 MB, if you have +2GB, you'r PC will burn slowly...
I didn't get that 'burn' reference.

I'm using 15gb preallocated space for the first vm, using NAT networking, 1 GB ram, 1 processor core, I can run 1 vm and one actual client but i've never succeeded in running 2 cows against my main. Can you share your vm settings pls?
Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
I didn't get that 'burn' reference.

I'm using 15gb preallocated space for the first vm, using NAT networking, 1 GB ram, 1 processor core, I can run 1 vm and one actual client but i've never succeeded in running 2 cows against my main. Can you share your vm settings pls?
Don't use 15GB, if you use on all VMWare's, you PC will crash and probably you will get Blue Screen of death

VMWare doesn't share any Memory on your main PC, changto all the VMware's to 512MB for fast and better performance
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
wait, so VMWare works? thought it was detected by Xtrap
it works u need a bypass only
What About Me





Toshiba L750-21E
Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
Can I run 8 cows? :\

I think 5 cows in vmware.
Quote Originally Posted by ProHackTB View Post
3 or 4 cows, you have only 3 GB of RAM ;(
I also have VMware. Do you use windows XP for the OS? And also how much ram do you dedicate to each VM?
Quote Originally Posted by ProHackTB View Post
Quad core overclocked 3.4 ghz, 6GB ram and 1 TB Hard Disk
You cant run 8, quit lieing

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post




im guessing this is it how many can i probably run?
You wont be able to load 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
Can I run 8 cows? :\



1 vmware at most.. 2 at a push

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Obviously works, thanks to Warhawk [COLOR="Silver"]

more like thanks to @jonmusic69
Do you need a bypass or what? NVM i got this part
and my cf wont download idk why.. it stops after like 5 mins and need to restart downloading cf on it

Question: If i run lets say 2 cows on my pc + my farming acc. Do i always need to ALT TAB after like 1 min so my cows dont leave cuz of afk?
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post
Do you need a bypass or what? NVM i got this part
and my cf wont download idk why.. it stops after like 5 mins and need to restart downloading cf on it

Question: If i run lets say 2 cows on my pc + my farming acc. Do i always need to ALT TAB after like 1 min so my cows dont leave cuz of afk?
yes you do need to move them.
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Obviously works, thanks to Warhawk

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------



At least 6 work...
What? someone told me VMware is patched but now it works again? and if so could someone explain it to me :S?
Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us