DetectedCS:GO Multihack (31.08.2012)

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by snubbie View Post
My mouse gets stuck in the middle of the screen so I can't access the menu.
Untick raw mouse input.
Working 100%. Awesome hack.

Quote Originally Posted by snubbie View Post
My mouse gets stuck in the middle of the screen so I can't access the menu.
During gameplay press ESC (to open CS:GO Menu)
Then press INSERT and you can move your mouse to the hack menu.
why is not work hack for me nothink comes out when pressing inst/prt sc
Quote Originally Posted by ramuniukaszz12 View Post
why is not work hack for me nothink comes out when pressing inst/prt sc
same here, any ideas on this?


** found a fix for this **

If your on windows vista, go to virtual keyboard, and use cs go in windowed mode, press insert on the virtual keyboard and boom, menu comes up!

- Cheers
Hack works great for me. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by wikidgh2 View Post
When menu comes up its empty? and my mouse cant click on it anyway.
yea i have the same thing if anyone could help would be much appreciated
really good, i had a lot of fun today with this, sniper +hacks = op
Is no spread supposed to do anything? I'd assume it means no bullet spread, but it doesn't have any effect on that for me.
Glorious ESP hacks.

Awesome work!

Also, what does Weapon Chams do? And does the sv_cheats bypass work on random servers? I've tested it out but to no avail.
VAC bannable? I hate to be the retard here, I wanna use these hacks, but I'm also worried. Please help? I get them working also..
I don't quite understand how to get this to work. I open up CS:GO. Open up Inject. Go into a server. I inject it into the game. And then I press Insert for the menu. When I do that, a little black mouse is in the middle but it's stuck. What do I do?
Quote Originally Posted by iOnlyEatCeph View Post
I don't quite understand how to get this to work. I open up CS:GO. Open up Inject. Go into a server. I inject it into the game. And then I press Insert for the menu. When I do that, a little black mouse is in the middle but it's stuck. What do I do?
PRESS ESCAPE... THEN MOVE YOUR MOUSE TO THE HACK MENU. POSTED THIS A FEW POSTS ABOVE

**UPDATE**
Tried playing using this today and it is now crashing randomly on map switches or during game play after several minutes of play.
Also is very laggy now - weird.. 2 days ago it was Perfect!

Anyone else notice this?
Nope, Insert doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by justinpiu1 View Post
Is this detected?
Yes, every hack that is running in ring 4 or higher is VAC detected. Paid hack are VAC undetectable because they are running in ring0+ring3, with disabled UAC and DEP. For some reason wallhack (and ESP) hacks can't use only kernel mode, and anticheats like ESL wire can detect them in ring3. Aimbots and triggerbots cant use 100% only ring0.
Quote Originally Posted by 111a11 View Post
Yes, every hack that is running in ring 4 or higher is VAC detected. Paid hack are VAC undetectable because they are running in ring0+ring3, with disabled UAC and DEP. For some reason wallhack (and ESP) hacks can't use only kernel mode, and anticheats like ESL wire can detect them in ring3. Aimbots and triggerbots cant use 100% only ring0.
So, if I use this on a VAC-protected server, I will be banned ?
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?