Updating MarinePower's

Posts 346–360 of 365 · Page 24 of 25
I really need to see how it is setup to fully help you, but post an example code and i'll see what if I spot anything wrong
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
EDIT : Lol.. Managed to update Joryx It connects and reconnect fine.. May try to adapt the WorldState thingy to handle reconnexion
i replaced many stuff on Joryx to get it starting, i then can choose the realm, but stick to a black screen :///////

Now that Kabam messed up pretty hard, would you help me to get Joryx up ?
I replaced hellopacket.java and itemuse class but ... nothing
Change the game version # when jOryx sends the hellopacket to the serve
fly is right. if you don't change the client version (which is hardcoded), you cant connect..
it seems joryx doesnt not handle well the old version message
Back to the jhunter proxy oryxhatesjava

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
No, no. This is POINTLESS . We are recreating a proxy from scratch...
Still trying to figure the connection handling logic..
I just saw somethin interesting in the other proxy source ( i saw somethin similar also in Marine)
somecool code quotes
ok ok
I have find that in the SiphoneHose.java i could find out the adress of the new server as
Code:
if (pkt.type == Packet.RECONNECT) {
        				nextAddress = pkt.toString().split("-", 2)[1].split("\\.")[0].replaceAll("-", ".");
        				System.out.println(nextAddress);
but there is no way i can then use it to connect... i am in the SiphoneHose.java and i dont know how to send this nextAddress to the Proxy.java
Maybe i did it bad.. and i should intercept the reconnect pakcet inside the proxy.java class ? but then I dont know how.

Another idiot thing is thta in the DEBUG, i can see variable pkt // host filled with the adress but "pkt.host" is not compiling.. to i must use toString ?

thanks for your help... Its so Painfull..
bump
anyone willing to send me the proxy.java or SiphoneHose.java class ?
Please stop begging for copy+paste code. Learn some basic object oriented programming, then you can simply do proxy.socketAddress = blah...
Well there is the new patch.
Now I need to update the marinepower again.

Though does anyone have info if they added new packets or something?
Otherwise I would just need to edit them again.
They added some parameters to a few packets.
HELLO
MAPINFO
USEITEM

The only 3 I've run into so far.
Quote Originally Posted by flyrocket View Post
They added some parameters to a few packets.
HELLO
MAPINFO
USEITEM

The only 3 I've run into so far.
Hmm, it shouldnt affect marinepower I think ?
Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
Hmm, it shouldnt affect marinepower I think ?
You'll need to add whatever they added, unless you like errors.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
You'll need to add whatever they added, unless you like errors.
Yeah, well I dont think Im gonna really do that.
Im not really playing rotmg anymore.
Only gonna sell some items for tf2 items or paypal or something.

Though I can still help any of you.
Marine Powers hack was THE best one out there as far as features and user controlled features. (Auto trade i miss you) - Such a comprehensive package The only thing Marine needed to make it perfect would be full screen mode. Thanks HEAPS for making this happen!
@l3p the project is deprecated... they broke the proxy by giving the packets 3 new parameters... Also, no proxy can make a client full screen.
So now to make this proxy to work we need to add 3 additional parameters to the connect ?
I really would like to revive that furyhunter project, as i want Joryx to work once in my life before I die.
Posts 346–360 of 365 · Page 24 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?