QuestionBattlelog - Armored Kill Server.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Battlelog - Armored Kill Server.
Hello,

As you have noticed (or not) Kill Armored servers are already posted on Battlelog and I think they are also playable for some privileged person.
I wonder if there is a way to go on these servers as in the beta or a "loophole" allowed back on the map Caspian Border.

Thank you, in advance!
Sorry for english.


Bonjour,
Comme vous avez pu le remarquer (ou pas) des serveurs Armored Kill sont déjà affiché sur Battlelog et je pense qu'ils sont aussi jouables pour certaines personne privilégiés.
Je me demande donc si il y a un moyen de rentrer sur ces serveurs comme lors de la bêta ou une "faille" permettait de rentrer sur la map Caspian Border.
I also noticed that, but it would be hard since you don't have the maps on the PC
I tried clicking join, but all it does is bring up the game manager
These are Admin Test Servers ... Impossible for regular players to join ...
Quote Originally Posted by Grilofuzeta View Post
\Battlefield 3\Update\Xpack3
Can you explain ?
There was an update ~3 days ago and I think it contained the Armored Kill maps...
i dont think its possible to join them either, it just starts looping at connecting... Some of them have AK next to them and others dont. That ones that have AK, you wont even be able to get into the game manager and the ones the dont the game manager starts looping
As admin u can set your server to AK maps, nobody can get in the server. The only thing u will see is people trying to join.
You will never be able to get into these, sorry.
I had the same question Looks like we all have to wait. Almost out anyways. TUESDAY!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us