WTS LVL 30 NA ACCOUNT 1600 ELO LOTS OF RUNES AND CHAMPS

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
WTS LVL 30 NA ACCOUNT 1600 ELO LOTS OF RUNES AND CHAMPS
Selling my League of legends account since I won't be play it anymore. It needs to go D=

All the details are in the pics attached but I will list them for you here:

553 normal wins 483 normal losses
1585 ELO 13 wins 5 losses
25 champions bought
Crap load of runes that take too long to name
Runes are for every champion possible minus tanks
1043 IP

Everything you need to know is in the picture attached,
I will accept paypal
I will go first if you can provide reputation and/or vouches. If you have no reputation then we can agree on a middle man or you to go first

I have no asking price, I am currently looking for offers
If you are interested in this account please send me a PM =D
Lay It Up.png685 KB · 85 downloads
jw but how much would this sell for? Like an estimate
I am hoping to get $40 for the account!
Also I will be playing on the account to raise the IP.
Current IP: 2700
Quote Originally Posted by Kickshot View Post
I am hoping to get $40 for the account!
Also I will be playing on the account to raise the IP.
Current IP: 2700


hey are you still selling? If so ill buy for $50 if thats cool.
Bump
Current IP: 5000
bro i havnt seen u on skype lol, but i got my paypal connected to my main bank account. So it should work
Bump Haven't played at all since school became super busy
Update: still 7500 IP
Haven't touched account
Update: 7500 IP
Haven't touched account
Update: 7500 IP
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?