HELLO

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
HELLO
oLÁ PESSOAS ESTOU MUITO CONTENTE DE ESTAR AKI
Welcome To MPGH
Iviano si aya vouk la tracarda de inovez, Ichi tomowa noe kariki zua.
I don't even know what I've just said
Welcome to MPGH.
Bem-vindo ao MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
Welcome To MPGH
Iviano si aya vouk la tracarda de inovez, Ichi tomowa noe kariki zua.
I don't even know what I've just said
He just said: "Hey guys Im really happy of being here!"
Welcome to MPGH you will learn english here.
Welcome to MPGH
...Welcome to MPGH :]
Welcome to MPGH. You'll encounter first-class English lessons here, my friend.
Welcome to MPGH.
this is an english forum so maybe translate or learn english (Y)
Bem-vindo ao MPGH
Well i used Google translate
welcome to mpgh
Welcome to MPGH
bucimaca sika laka taka welcome to mpgh!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?