Sig Request

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request
Request Format
  1. Main Text/Name: Maxellon23
  2. Sub Text/Quote: Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other. -Charles Lamb
  3. Size: Idk exact sizes, but something that will fit within mpgh's width
  4. Style: Dark themed like idk what to say... but uhmm dark.. xD colors and idea
  5. Theme: I would like the theme to be A.V.A themed
  6. Colour: Halloween colors. Black, orange, purple
  7. Other Information:I would like this to be a sig that wasn't just thrown together. I know people doing these for there own time aren't always giving it their all, but i would like it to be nice as i want to use it for a long time
If it's not too much to ask, do you think you could remove "sub text/quote" and make the quote something more readable?
Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
Request Format
  1. Main Text/Name: Maxellon23
  2. Sub Text/Quote: Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other. -Charles Lamb
  3. Size: Idk exact sizes, but something that will fit within mpgh's width
  4. Style: Dark themed like idk what to say... but uhmm dark.. xD colors and idea
  5. Theme: I would like the theme to be A.V.A themed
  6. Colour: Halloween colors. Black, orange, purple
  7. Other Information:I would like this to be a sig that wasn't just thrown together. I know people doing these for there own time aren't always giving it their all, but i would like it to be nice as i want to use it for a long time
Your color choice and theme don't go very well together.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us