New Patch, Any thoughts?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
New Patch, Any thoughts?
Anybody notice any trainer/hacks not working with the new patch? I'm kind of excited about this patch, 50% more earnings from each race.

EDIT: Both GMZ and DT Trainer aren't working. Lovely.
Quote Originally Posted by Aortak View Post
EDIT: Both GMZ and DT Trainer aren't working. Lovely.
Whats wrong... can't win without em?
Quote Originally Posted by zombiekrysis View Post
Whats wrong... can't win without em?
This is hilarious.
Quote Originally Posted by zombiekrysis View Post
Whats wrong... can't win without em?
just wait ,,,,play smth else until new trainer is released aproved used
go play high stakes, it's not hard
How it is the new DBS IGC ...I wanna buy it but I have only 2 mil left
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?