QuestionDo you want more scripting releases?

PollAre scripting releases good?
32 votes
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Do you want more scripting releases?
I just reviewed the StuffSpawner source and modified it. While checking if I get an eventual delayed ban, I want to ask if the community even wants another scripting release (before a lot of people start to whine about being banned too ).
SHIT wrong one. -.- i meant to choose the first option. But yes, keep releasing. People that get banned and act surprised amaze me.
Keep releasing. Everyone knows that they will get banned. Thanks man.
Look at it in this way;

If you make them public they will for sure last 1-2, or maybe even 3 days... If you make it private use, then there you go, a scipt that may last long.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?