ya wow good job guys really good job i thought u wasn't gonna release this thanks cant wait use this on na and fk xtrap down
Regarding g-force's hack
lol dudde why you upload ss of da old menu
here it is the new :

here it is the new :

When It Will Be Released Cant W8 More 

i bet this hack will be just for cf na
why you dont make it and for cf eu?
why you dont make it and for cf eu?Back to hacking.
Looks intense ;] I don't hack except ZM esp/aimbot looks nice. Maybe then i can actually farm some boss kills.
that's nice.If your aimbot is really accurate with ZM aimbot added, I'm going to have to use it. I have no choice. Too sexy to go by like others.
Similar Threads
Blackshot Hacks & CheatsRegarding Exp and Bp hack !SO 1 Blackshot Hacks & CheatsReGarding Exp n Bp hackMW 9 CrossFire Clan Recruitment & AdvertisingJoin Dragon-Force [Farm] [Hack]
6 Combat Arms DiscussionsRegarding Hearsay about Nexon Hacking
21 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsRegarding the deletion of Hacks lately.
86







