Regarding g-force's hack

Posts 31–45 of 78 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
yea, i hope i finish all the bugs soon
Problem legit players?
I'm a legit player. But this hack...
No walk through walls ? I won't download it.
Quote Originally Posted by Delta[X] View Post
No walk through walls ? I won't download it.
And you do know that when you use that hack you get instant client error?
Quote Originally Posted by Delta[X] View Post
No walk through walls ? I won't download it.
i didnt add everything to the menu and no one forced you to use it anyway.
I know some spots where there's no client errors... (And even corners glitch not patched), he should add it before releasing it
Quote Originally Posted by Delta[X] View Post
I know some spots where there's no client errors... (And even corners glitch not patched), he should add it before releasing it
Dont like it ? DONT USE IT
Quote Originally Posted by kakdela View Post


Dont like it ? DONT USE IT
I didn't say I don't like it, you moron.
Quote Originally Posted by Delta[X] View Post
I didn't say I don't like it, you moron.
yeah sure.
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
does it have beta haks?
no . no bata xD


---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
lol dudde why you upload ss of da old menu
here it is the new :

lol'd to zm aimbot hahaha
nice work guys
What you guys means by "Beta hacks" ? Wuts dat ?
LOOK SO FUCKIN COOL
"i didnt add everything to the menu and no one forced you to use it anyway." I just want Walk through walls, I don't care about other features for Egyptians and turks.. Will you add it or not ?
Quote Originally Posted by Delta[X] View Post
"i didnt add everything to the menu and no one forced you to use it anyway." I just want Walk through walls, I don't care about other features for Egyptians and turks.. Will you add it or not ?
Egyption's and Turks? Your Really Pathetic Dude , He said no one forced you to use this hack so Dont use it , If he wana add it he will , and btw Gj @giniyat101 3ash
Cool, we are waiting
Posts 31–45 of 78 · Page 3 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us