Delete injected weapons

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Delete injected weapons
I was thinking about if someone wants to delete his injected weapons like tar cherry or pumpkin because he doesn't want to get banned.

Maybe you guys can make a hack with Cheat Engine to delete them.
/moved to the correct sub-forum
@.Cereal I guess he was in the correct sub-forum... he didnt ask for help but wanted to discuss about a hack being made!
Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
@.Cereal I guess he was in the correct sub-forum... he didnt ask for help but wanted to discuss about a hack being made!
He ask if he can delete these weapons, he ask us if we can do it.
Never mind. Sorry if I posted in wrong section.

Then... Maybe Mohaimen, Can you do this?
@DEATHL, As Mohaimen said, I ask you if you can. Can you do this?
omg ask to every hackers you seen you cant its serversided i think
yes you can actually delete it, for more info...
pm me
Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
yes you can actually delete it, for more info...
pm me
can I pm u as well?
I haven't tried this because I have a 32b but just thinking about if you were to sell a useless weapon like an expendable p226, you would get the code of that, and then try to sell it and just change the code of p226 with the code of a Tar Cherry and in theory it should delete the cherry.
What do I have to do to change the value when deleting?

Maybe someone do it to me free...
I dont think thats possible
I think it is, but I need someone to do it for me.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us