OutdatedLe Bot 4.3

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Le Bot 4.3
Le Bot 4.2

Scan
Scan 2

Lag Killer;
Bot Manger(press F3 to open);
Bot Cloud(press F4 to open);
Packet Spammer(press F5 to open);
Auto use boosts(XP, CP, Gold and Rep);
Trade Voucher for Diamond.
‘Rest if HP is less than’ button;
Get boosts(XP, CP, REP and GOLD);
Load Quest;
Load Shop;
Minimize to tray;

Botting features:
1vs1 Trophies;
Alchemy Rep;
Ancient Vitae;
Arcangrove Rep;
Alchemy reagents;
Banished XP & Gold;
Combat Trophies;
Chronospan Rep;
Dinocaves XP
Dark Crystal Shards Bot(I recommend you bot on a full server like Twilly or Cysero, otherwise killing Vath will be tough!);
Doomwood rep;
Dwakel Gold;
Dwarfhold rep;
Escherion Helm bot[member & non-member];
Etherstorm Airstorm rep;
Etherstorm war rep;
Good & Evil + Tainted gem(requires rank 4 in both);
Horc rep;
Legion Insanely Insane bot;
Legion tokens(Soul Collector and non Soul Collector)(Screen Hopping added);
Lycan rep;
Mana Golem bot;
Mythsong rep;
Spirit Orbs Bot;
Swag Tokens for non-members;
Swag Tokens (Auto conversion to A added!)[member only];
Sandsea rep;
Skyguard Rep[member only];
Tainted Gems;
Totems of Nulgath bot[Member & non-Member];
Troll Rep;
Troll + Horc;
Undead Pirates XP bot;
Vampire rep;
Yokai rep;

Supported Classes:

■ Acolyte
■ Alpha Pirate
■ Assassin
■ Barber
■ Bard
■ Beast Warrior
■ Berserker
■ Beta Berserker
■ Blood Ancient
■ CardClasher
■ Chaos Shaper
■ Chronomancer
■ ClawSuit
■ Darkside
■ Dark Caster
■ DeathKnight
■ Defender
■ DoomKnight
■ Dragonlord
■ Dragonslayer
■ Elemental Dracomancer
■ Enforcer
■ Evolved ClawSuit
■ Evolved Shaman
■ Giftbox
■ Guardian
■ Healer
■ Horc Evader
■ Leprechaun
■ Mage
■ MindBreaker
■ Necromancer
■ Ninja
■ Paladin
■ Pirate
■ Protosartorium
■ Pumpkin Lord
■ Pyromancer
■ Ranger
■ Renegade
■ Rogue
■ Rustbucket
■ Shaman
■ Skyguard Grenadier
■ Sorcerer
■ Starlord
■ Troll Spellsmith
■ UndeadSlayer
■ Vampire
■ Vindicator Of They
■ Warlord
■ Warrior
■ Witch



About the boost stacker:
Now you need at least one free bank space to use it, but you can get as many boosts as you want.
To use it, first open your bank(F1), and click on the little bag icon. After that open the Opetions menu(F2) and select the boost you want to use. If you don’t have a boost of that kind, they’ll start popping on the screen. Just accept one of them and çet the magic begin! To stop it, just click on the ‘Get’ button again.
Le+Bot+4.3.zip846 KB · 463 downloads Scanning…
I'm just now getting interested in Battleon games, haven't played this one yet. I saw the other bot (4.2) and you just released this one, is the other one patched or something?

@Nico approve ASAP
No, it's not patched, but I'm always updating my bot!
You know that you need two scans?
I'm excited about the new Boost stacker option... I've just buyed a bank space to loot all the AC items free, but this is more useful than that.
@Nico, added a 2nd scan. Can you approve it now?
Awwwww...well I guess I will never be able to get rank classes fast because I'm non-mem and I don't have any bank slots ;( I'll just have to go battleon and get 1 then click Use then get anouther one and turn on the auto use boosters and after these 2 expire I have to go get more ;( ;( ;(
Approv'd .
how come it seems like there is 4 different people posting le bots. I've seen 2 uploads for lb to 4.2
Quote Originally Posted by sepon View Post
how come it seems like there is 4 different people posting le bots. I've seen 2 uploads for lb to 4.2
??
I'm the creator, but I'm kinda inactive on these forums, so other people usually post the new versions here.
LOL, this kid just stole le bot 4.2 and changed the name of the file. In his description for it it says 4.2 buc he prbly copy pasted it from the original.
View Profile: jarkajarka - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking makes the le bots. People keep reuploading his hacks though and its really annoying so stop.
If you check, the le bot 4.1 by jarkajarka cameout first, then days later someone reuploaded, same with his 4.2 and this kid calling it a new bot when it isnt
Quote Originally Posted by sepon View Post
LOL, this kid just stole le bot 4.2 and changed the name of the file. In his description for it it says 4.2 buc he prbly copy pasted it from the original.
View Profile: jarkajarka - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking makes the le bots. People keep reuploading his hacks though and its really annoying so stop.
If you check, the le bot 4.1 by jarkajarka cameout first, then days later someone reuploaded, same with his 4.2 and this kid calling it a new bot when it isnt
@jarkajarka, can you please come here and tell to this retard who's the creator of Le Bot?

So you don't believe I'm the developer? I can prove:
next time can u please add the store ids and the quest ids too for every single on of ur update please. Bcause i cant find it anywhere. Thank you very much!!!
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?