SolvedHelp [URGENT]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help [URGENT]
Hello everyone, today I have a problem with my minecraft. I recently upgraded my PC to Windows 7 and when i got minecraft.exe[from MPGH] it says bad video cards.

Code:
      Bad video card drivers!      
      -----------------------      

Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode.
This can usually be fixed by updating the video card drivers.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7fe0271 --------
Generated 9/8/12 3:54 PM

- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
- Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
- Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 465502512 bytes (443 MB) / 518979584 bytes (494 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException: null
- Is Modded: Probably not
- Type: Client
- Texture Pack: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException: null
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)[failed to get system properties (java.lang.NullPointerException)]


org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated
	at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
	at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
	at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:185)
	at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:311)
	at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:856)
	at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:784)
	at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:765)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:233)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:516)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT e5b6457f ----------
I have the latest Java installed.

Here are my specs/video cards:

64 Bit
3.00 GB of Ram
AMD Athlon 64 (x2) Core processor 3800+ 2.00 GHz
Video card: RADEON x600 series

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Hmm. Have you updated all your drivers? When you upgraded to Windows7, I'm sure your drivers didn't update with it. Just the OS and what not. You have to update all your drivers, get the latest Java, and you should be fine.
@Psychotic
I updated my drivers, same problem. Any idea?

P.S I reinstalled Java with 3 different versions...
- OpenGL: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException: null

Your video card driver does not support OGL. Either update it or buy a new card.
Did what Nico said. Totally worth it. @Nico thread closed please
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us