Fuck Apple, Hello Android.

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Fuck Apple, Hello Android.
That iPhone 5 only has a little bit better processor, better download speed and a bigger screen?

Fuck you apple, I'm getting a 2GB RAM 1.3Mhz Quad core android phone

GOODBAI
T-Mobile Concord user over here! Android FTW!
The only reason I still stick with apple is because of the iOS. I find android to be irritating. Shit, if it wasn't for jailbreak, I would've been using an android phone a looong time ago.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
The only reason I still stick with apple is because of the iOS. I find android to be irritating. Shit, if it wasn't for jailbreak, I would've been using an android phone a looong time ago.
^ that.

I only use the iDevices because of the jailbreaking on it
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
The only reason I still stick with apple is because of the iOS. I find android to be irritating. Shit, if it wasn't for jailbreak, I would've been using an android phone a looong time ago.
I've been using the Android phone of my friend for a little while now, and I'm already used to it (Onhand time literally around 3-4 hours)
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
The only reason I still stick with apple is because of the iOS. I find android to be irritating. Shit, if it wasn't for jailbreak, I would've been using an android phone a looong time ago.
uhm I like the iOS just fine as it is, what could be improved by jail breaking? Haven't jail broken mine in 2 years whats new?
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
The only reason I still stick with apple is because of the iOS. I find android to be irritating. Shit, if it wasn't for jailbreak, I would've been using an android phone a looong time ago.
You should try out ICS, or Jellybean, its wayyyyy better than what they've been coming out with in the past.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


You should try out ICS, or Jellybean, its wayyyyy better than what they've been coming out with in the past.
Defintley, Jellybean is just plain awesome.


---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Could've known Apple would introduce a new type of cable.
old docking stations
My brother bought a iPhone tower 2 months ago, goodbye 90 euros


---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
uhm I like the iOS just fine as it is, what could be improved by jail breaking? Haven't jail broken mine in 2 years whats new?
Jailbreak = Free Apps + Themes + Customization + SBSettings + Easier Use + Multitasking before iOS4

However, Jailbreak = Constant 180 MB RAM


---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Oh and my #1 reason to switch over is that you can download torrents right on an android phone
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
uhm I like the iOS just fine as it is, what could be improved by jail breaking? Haven't jail broken mine in 2 years whats new?
Oh ma gawd. Virtually anything. I could literally turn my iPhone into an android if I wanted to.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


Oh ma gawd. Virtually anything. I could literally turn my iPhone into an android if I wanted to.
You can switch iOS to Android. That means switching for the best.
You cant switch Android to iOS. Who would like to switch to a worst OS?
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post


You can switch iOS to Android. That means switching for the best.
You cant switch Android to iOS. Who would like to switch to a worst OS?
Quite ironic to say that with the most shit earphones ever in your signature
you niggas stop gluing your face to the phone
Jailbreaking permits u too customize.
Android OS are more "Open" customizable..
Jailbreaking iOS = Normal Android OS
i was with android from the start(Y)
go android.
Could've known Apple would introduce a new type of cable.
old docking stations
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?