PatchedROTMG Editor.

Posts 121–134 of 134 · Page 9 of 9
It doesn't work because it needs and update. Can you update it?
hey when are you going to update this i really want to make some new things and test them out
Help, How do I launch this? I can't find out how! D:
Tried Java versions, Doesnt launch at all or Pulls up a cmd prompt and disappears.
Awnser ASAP please. Need this to work
Quote Originally Posted by blakerty112233 View Post
Help, How do I launch this? I can't find out how! D:
Tried Java versions, Doesnt launch at all or Pulls up a cmd prompt and disappears.
Awnser ASAP please. Need this to work
Outdated, no longer possible.

Lock this thread!
Sadly yes.
Quote Originally Posted by flyrocket View Post
Outdated, no longer possible.

Lock this thread!
I would love it if Nachos locked this thread. I agree flyrocket.
how do you get to that?
it keeps saying unable to launch the application
Quote Originally Posted by alexmanz101man View Post
it keeps saying unable to launch the application
Cause its outdated you need updated cilent
Any idea when the new update is gonna be out? or maybe a fix on the test function?
nicely done my friend
Patched it is.
Posts 121–134 of 134 · Page 9 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?