PatchedROTMG Editor.

Posts 61–75 of 134 · Page 5 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by Strudul View Post
Lol

I'm cool.
im dead serious all my equpis are gone and i cant even change my password due to testing being fucked up.
I used this and went to bed now everything is gone
Testing is a different server.
realmofthemadgod.com is a different server.
So if anything happened it ain't my fault, and please give me more details.
try going to realmofthemadgod.com and playing there
I dunt understand how this workz
Why the fuck can't I edit the main post?

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------











Screenies.
Quote Originally Posted by Cygnusx3o View Post
W]
Is that testing or prod?
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Is that testing or prod?
It's most likely the testing server, not a production one.
I don't understand?
-scratch scratch-
Can you play the maps you make
Quote Originally Posted by derfmonger View Post
Can you play the maps you make
You can test them, but nothing will be altered from playing the real Testing server.
Quote Originally Posted by Cygnusx3o View Post
I don't understand?
-scratch scratch-
OH my god it works.
changed url to rotmgtesting
How can I get the loot bags to work???
If you do actually get the loot bags to work, as I said nothing will happen to you to the real/testing server. THIS IS TEST ONLY.
Quote Originally Posted by Cygnusx3o View Post
If you do actually get the loot bags to work, as I said nothing will happen to you to the real/testing server. THIS IS TEST ONLY.
Yes I know I joust want to get loot bags to work so I can make my own maps and stuff for my personal satisfaction
Posts 61–75 of 134 · Page 5 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?