PatchedROTMG Editor.

Posts 76–90 of 134 · Page 6 of 9
I don't really know how. :S
it wont let me test them
Quote Originally Posted by derfmonger View Post
it wont let me test them
make sure you edit a fresh client - do not change the url from rotmgtesting to realmofthemadgod, you have to be on testing for it to work

sometimes it does just black screen, i'd just wait i guess.
Any way to place loot bags at all? They don't appear in test mode - probably because they were never assigned loot since they weren't technically dropped.
Quote Originally Posted by Shaoni View Post
Any way to place loot bags at all? They don't appear in test mode - probably because they were never assigned loot since they weren't technically dropped.
right
there's nothing in them so they cease to exist
I can't open it. When i drag it into Flashplayer it shows Load error,retrying. am i doing something wrong? or do i have to change something?
ty for the map editor its great.

first i also had problem to TEST the map after creating it (stucked on loading screen).

After reading through all the pages in this topic, i read that you have to put a green SPAWN tile (form the REGION section), so your character will spawn. Then it finally connected to the test map.

maby you should add this note to the first post, so everyone will know how to connect and test the map.
Quote Originally Posted by Roguea View Post
ty for the map editor its great.

first i also had problem to TEST the map after creating it (stucked on loading screen).

After reading through all the pages in this topic, i read that you have to put a green SPAWN tile (form the REGION section), so your character will spawn. Then it finally connected to the test map.

maby you should add this note to the first post, so everyone will know how to connect and test the map.
Can't edit main post.
It connects and instantly disconnects??
I tried it. I can load everything just fine, I can build, I can do anything.
But when I try and test, it gives me a black screen with at the bottom corner:
"Connection Failed! Retrying..."
Testing is up, I have the spawn placed.
What exactly do I do with this .SWF file? Decompile it? (Complete labtop newbie over here.
Does anyone know how to add loot to loot bags?
Im new at this...
I have the loot bag(UT bag) and the region of Loot on top of the bag.
Again I ask.
I tried it. I can load everything just fine, I can build, I can do anything.
But when I try and test, it gives me a black screen with at the bottom corner:
"Connection Failed! Retrying..."
Testing is up, I have the spawn placed.
Posts 76–90 of 134 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?