PatchedROTMG Editor.

Posts 31–45 of 134 · Page 3 of 9
That was from reddit.
If you don't mind me asking, then how did this happen?
I don't know how they access test from their editor, but I'm trying to fix that.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

I got the test working, seems like it only works while test server is up.
Do i have to log in for it to work? I'm just stuck at MapTest loading screen
How does it work? All it only brings me to testing. cant edit anything
Quote Originally Posted by walorus View Post
How does it work? All it only brings me to testing. cant edit anything
To all bitchers, it is on your menu screen, test only works when testing server is up.
Quote Originally Posted by Cygnusx3o View Post
To all bitchers, it is on your menu screen, test only works when testing server is up.
Its just stuck at the loading Map Test Screen
Quote Originally Posted by HannaFam View Post
Its just stuck at the loading Map Test Screen
Try logging on.
Did it nope still stuck
Even when testing is up, like right now.. it doesnt work. Nobody has ever gotten it to work, not even the maker
I got the test to work.
Test works fine, you just have to make sure you already have a character, on an actual server, then you're all set.
It's not working for me, when I click test it's stuck on a black screen with my player walking saying Map Test... I logged on a new account but it still doesn't work... ;c
Posts 31–45 of 134 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?