PatchedROTMG Editor.

Posts 46–60 of 134 · Page 4 of 9
Hmm... Lemme try.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

If you use Test thoroughly it won't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Cygnusx3o View Post
Hmm... Lemme try.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

If you use Test thoroughly it won't work.
I'm not sure if I understand, can you explain? *Side note - That was a fast reply c:*
It means if you use test a lot it will not work.
Quote Originally Posted by Cygnusx3o View Post
It means if you use test a lot it will not work.
It was my first time testing, I've tried to test a map about 6 times now and none have worked.
Quote Originally Posted by Cygnusx3o View Post
Really weird.
Do you like... have to set a SPAWN for characters or something? o-o
Yes you do... In the region section.
Please fix that testing error :P I made awesome level and I want to get pwnt in it ;D
1. You have to put a spawn.
2. Testing only works when testing server is on.
So guys, I'll be trying to find out on how to import block textures, monsters and other stuff.
How can i set a Spawn?
Region section from the top of the selections.
YOU FUCKING HACKED ME EVERYTHING IS GONE!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS!
What the fuck? This is testing server. -_-
Second: Everyone else tested and it was fine.
Third: Check the virus scans before downloading anything, scumbag; but I don't think anything is wrong with my editor.
Quote Originally Posted by Cygnusx3o View Post
What the fuck? This is testing server. -_-
Second: Everyone else tested and it was fine.
Third: Check the virus scans before downloading anything, scumbag; but I don't think anything is wrong with my editor.
Lol

Posts 46–60 of 134 · Page 4 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?