PatchedROTMG Editor.

Posts 16–30 of 134 · Page 2 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
Hacking google ?

Ermm sure try if you want.
I just meant being able to run it locally.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
I just meant being able to run it locally.
You need a private server for that.
And only nano has a proper one.
I'm trying to get the test up.
Well I dont want to start a flame war or anythin so Ill just keep away from this topic.
If youll start trying to do that youll see what I meant with the first posts.

Goodbye
Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
Hacking google ?

Ermm sure try if you want.
I know a way to break google
Quote Originally Posted by Strudul View Post
I know a way to break google
Mastermind. If you can. :P
Search for "XXXXXX..XXXXXX" replacing the "X"s with any single digit, positive, integer.
e.g. 001232..675434

It used to spaz and start opening loads of tabs, now it just displays an error.
I forgot to take my asthma pills, shit. BRB.
Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Cygnusx3o View Post
Thanks.
oh uhm how do i use this :3
Nice site you got there. Making your own RotMG-like game?
Thanks! I saw someone using this on r/rotmg, but they were actually able to play on their map (obviously it didn't affect their actual account). Is there any way to test what you make in the editor? Thanks again!
It will be possibile if some one will release a 9month work server emulator for free... Someone (nano) is developing a private server, and I think he will never release the emulator itself...
Everything is possibile...
Posts 16–30 of 134 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?