HelpLooking for some advice or mentor if possible

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for some advice or mentor if possible
Hi there, I'm kinda new to the programming scene. I would like to know, if you dont mind XD, what language are the bots,consoles,etc written in and if are there any rough formats in how they are written?
I am also interested in how you guys started out from scratch and progressed from there.
So, I appreciate it if someone can point me the write direction, or even mentor me, just in case I have a million questions of things which I dont understand, but experienced people people find stupid, revealing my incompetence to the forums =(.
As for my experience, I have a basic foundation in scheme and python.

Thanks for reading.
Quote Originally Posted by GODdamnNOOB View Post
Hi there, I'm kinda new to the programming scene. I would like to know, if you dont mind XD, what language are the bots,consoles,etc written in and if are there any rough formats in how they are written?
I am also interested in how you guys started out from scratch and progressed from there.
So, I appreciate it if someone can point me the write direction, or even mentor me, just in case I have a million questions of things which I dont understand, but experienced people people find stupid, revealing my incompetence to the forums =(.
As for my experience, I have a basic foundation in scheme and python.

Thanks for reading.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...tutorials.html

C# for consoles
C++ for bots
AutoIt and other macros also work for bots.

Best place to start is to reorganize your brain to think like a programmer. Once you have an idea what you want to do, just trudge thru the functions to find a combination that will do what you want to do. Keep each operation simple and test for bugs in small sections. Bug hunting is the worst part of scripting. If something goes wrong, you can usually tell what, but where the errorpo is in the script can suck. You're going to be very limited in your usage with high-level scripts like Python or AutoIt, but it could be a good place to start.
i can teach you how to make a bot in autoit, its very easy..

add me on skype: "xabbis", leaving a comment saying you are from mpgh
So, about the newly written bots/consoles, is there a way to test them before trying them on hackshield and setting off warning signals?
Thats a lot of resources posted in that link, think Im gonna have a few sleepless months lol

Xabbis, have added you on skype, appreciate the help =)
Quote Originally Posted by GODdamnNOOB View Post
So, about the newly written bots/consoles, is there a way to test them before trying them on hackshield and setting off warning signals?
A hackshield detection won't get you banned. Anyways, you can just start the game without logging in and wait 10 minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by GODdamnNOOB
Xabbis, have added you on skype, appreciate the help =)
Im not seeing the Friend Request on skype.
Weird, are you still not seeing the friend request?
Coz there is only one xabbis and the country is USA, GMT-4, it that you?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?