DetectedRyzz Injector

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Lub the design, Great job.
Looks cool. I love the design
is this work in x64 bit ? please answer me
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post


trolling sure lie more

No need for racism. I'm Italian myself. Please don't use that on the post. Racism is AGAINST the rules.
nice injector
No where have I said it's ok to post the source code of some one's hack. Lie and I will perma ban you.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
No where have I said it's ok to post the source code of some one's hack. Lie and I will perma ban you.
No. I asked you about post source for the xkickass injector.
You don't remember? ._.'

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Ask to kickass he remember when i spyed his injector and i asked to you if i can post it ...

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Anyway if you "don't remember" you can ban me It's the your forum!
Quote Originally Posted by __]H[elroos View Post
No. I asked you about post source for the xkickass injector.
You don't remember? ._.'

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Ask to kickass he remember when i spyed his injector and i asked to you if i can post it ...

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Anyway if you "don't remember" you can ban me It's the your forum!
posting someone's private source codes to get detected ?
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post

posting someone's private source codes to get detected ?
CrossFire staff can do it too ._.

And your injector isnt protected o.O Then they can detect it really easy... They dont need me to post your source :|
detected by xtrap
so this dosent work anymore going by the above post?
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?