1500 POSTS

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
16515 posts kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

BLACKHAT HACKER BRBRBRBBRBR UEHUEHUEHUEHUEH

you are BR?
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post



BLACKHAT HACKER BRBRBRBBRBR UEHUEHUEHUEHUEH

you are BR?
, not br u br
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


, not br u br
hiro br monky
Que legal cara...
Quote Originally Posted by BR.Coder View Post
@iMelo~*

Ganhar moral com o @Templar não é fácil
dafuq r you ?
quem é vc ???
Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post


dafuq r you ?
quem é vc ???
Pode não saber quem é mais ele disse a verdade
Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post


Pode não saber quem é mais ele disse a verdade
não te perguntei.

I hate this section. There is literally no use for it.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
I hate this section. There is literally no use for it.
só os fortes vão entender!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post


só os fortes vão entender!!

.. Whatever, I don't think I'll ever get why this is here but spam away kids.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
I hate this section. There is literally no use for it.
Do not hate this section because it was I who asked for Dave. The goal of it is to encompass various subjects unrelated to CA. Unfortunately non-portuguese speaker, think that this section sucks.
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


Do not hate this section because it was I who asked for Dave. The goal of it is to encompass various subjects unrelated to CA. Unfortunately non-portuguese speaker, think that this section sucks.
I don't merely think that this section "sucks", I just feel that the placement of an entire countries spam section should not have been chosen to be in the subsection of a game.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


I don't merely think that this section "sucks", I just feel that the placement of an entire countries spam section should not have been chosen to be in the subsection of a game.
Do you know any other great BR section here on the site?
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


Do you know any other great BR section here on the site?
To be honest, no. But I think that this should be in general due to there being no correlation between itself and combat arms.
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us