1500 POSTS

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
E sim, o cachorro era muito fofoqueiro.


---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


To be honest, no. But I think that this should be in general due to there being no correlation between itself and combat arms.
Dave said he did not know where to put that section, so I pointed this place. He agreed ..
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------



Dave said he did not know where to put that section, so I pointed this place. He agreed ..
Fair enough, I understand why it's here now that I think about it.
16802 posts kkkkkkkkkkkk
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
17790 posts kkkkkkkkkkkk
Join Date
Feb 2011
Gender
Female

Location
CrossFire.exe
Posts
16,801

Reputation
983
Thanks
3,666
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


Join Date
Feb 2011
Gender
Female

Location
CrossFire.exe
Posts
16,801

Reputation
983
Thanks
3,666
?????????????????????????????? THAT'S WHAT I SAID?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


?????????????????????????????? THAT'S WHAT I SAID?

Join Date
Feb 2011
Gender
Female

Location
CrossFire.exe
Posts
17,790

Reputation
983
Thanks
3,666
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post



Join Date
Feb 2011
Gender
Female

Location
CrossFire.exe
Posts
17,790

Reputation
983
Thanks
3,666
I SAID 16802, NOT 17790.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


I SAID 16802, NOT 17790.
Last edited by Hero; 7 Minutes Ago at 11:13 PM.
Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post


Last edited by Hero; 7 Minutes Ago at 11:13 PM.
SHUT UP ALESSANDRO
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


I SAID BACKD00R LINDÃO, NOT HERO.

Yes Sir.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


SHUT UP ALESSANDRO
.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


SHUT UP ALESSANDRO
Last edited by Hero; 37 Minutes Ago at 01:13 AM.
HUEHUEHUEHUE
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?