-SKULL3000-'s Request Thread.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
-SKULL3000-'s Request Thread.
Here You Can Post For Me To Make You A Sig.Although Im Not As Good As Ryguy, Or Cl0ud (Not Sure About Hyak Yet ^^) S337KILL Or BPK.
I Can Still Make Quality Sigs.
Just Post Spec.s In This Format

Signature request
Main Text/Name:
Sub Text/Quote:
Size:
Style:
Theme:
Colour:
Image/Render:
Other Information:

Ill Get Started ASAP.
Give us some examples of sigs you made
Check My Other Thread,
Also Look At my Current Sig.
Nice Signature Skull

( I don't know how can make big sig )
Ehemm, I beleive I belong in that list with cloud ry and hyak....
Sorry,
Ill Put You in There.
Ill Also Add BPK.
theres allot more that r way better then you...rj jo bsg any of the gfx jrs

and dude...every1 here knows it but i didnt say cuz i didnt want to be rude...but ill be honest dont be mad...your not to great yet your still a nooby gfxer and well yea i can already tell im gonna win are little battle...sorry man its the truth but you will get better gaurenteed...(not saying that im any good im still noob at it but im well ... better then you but still no offence man)
so i can pwn u again? XD
I Hope Your Kidding.
But Hyak Are We Cool?
Main Text/Name: CrazyBish
Sub Text/Quote: (none)
Size: 400 x 119
Style: Whatever
Theme: Halo
Colour: Preferably green to black, whatever works
Image/Render: renderⓘ
Other Information: I love your different brushes, whatever you think looks good is fine with me.
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBish View Post
Main Text/Name: CrazyBish
Sub Text/Quote: (none)
Size: 400 x 119
Style: Whatever
Theme: Halo
Colour: Preferably green to black, whatever works
Image/Render: renderⓘ
Other Information: I love your different brushes, whatever you think looks good is fine with me.
Thanks!
I've made you a sig O.o
And you just copied this from my request.
Main Text/Name: Bdougie221
Sub Text/Quote: -
Size: What ever size is possible
Style: Anything that goes with the sig.
Theme: Something nice that goes with a Babe/Chick
Colour: Anything that looks good
Image/Render: Babe/Chick Non Pornographic
Designer: Anyone who is available

Thankxs
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us