ExclamationTutorial Request!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Tutorial Request!
Hey guys i just want to know if anyone can give me a link to latest tutorial on how to make injector with visual basics 2010 express plz. i have made an injector but it doesn't inject any hacks and for proof of the injector i made i'll upload a picture
Did you code Your injector ?
Im not sure if anyone will help you.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Did you code Your injector ?
Im not sure if anyone will help you.
No those codes I used are about a year old but and I don't know why they aren't working all I know is that they r patched and I try to fix them but nothing works. So I'm worndering if anyone can give latest patched/detected codes so I can work on them
did you code it or just made the design ?
I would to edit 1
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us