Kira's Tutorial Request thread.

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Kira's Tutorial Request thread.
Okay, I'll admit. I wasn't sure if this was supposed to go in here or the Tutorials section. This one seemed more fitting so I posted it here. If its in the wrong section, my apologies.

Anyways, on topic.

Kira's Tutorial Requests
Do you see a signature that I made and want to know some of the effects and tools I used to make it? Than simply post it here.

Post the Signature here noting you want to see a tut of it and I will make the tut when I have to time. I usually do have time most of the days, but some days I don't really.

Inappropriate Request
hey uhh, remmber that 1 sig u made of sub0? yeah i wnt that 1 n a tut plz.
Appropriate Request
I'd like to see a tutorial of this signature please.

If possible
Rofl....post a image and i'll edit it...my ass....he gives you image and you give him tut??lol
Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
Rofl....post a image and i'll edit it...my ass....he gives you image and you give him tut??lol
That makes no sense.
He posted one of my signatures he wanted a tut as, and I posted it.
kira you seriously KICK ASSSSSSSS!!!

you are freakin amazing
Im gonna find one you made,
Your tutorials make your signatures look like they take only 5 minutes .......No offense.
Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
Your tutorials make your signatures look like they take only 5 minutes .......No offense.
No offense, but your bullshit is starting to annoy me. I see it on every thread. From over critiqued sigs to just plain crap comments. What is the problem?
I'm sure they could take 5 minutes if you just did what I did.

The reason it takes longer, is because I'm messing with different tools, to see what is better.
Exactly why he is in my Disrespect list.
>.>
Kirapwns, you stay on GFX section and the GFX section only...and then you post these tutorials...and you expect people to do all these really ahrd stuff to do in a tutorial like you skip so much steps and just post a picture and tell us to draw that.
Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
Kirapwns, you stay on GFX section and the GFX section only...and then you post these tutorials...and you expect people to do all these really ahrd stuff to do in a tutorial like you skip so much steps and just post a picture and tell us to draw that.
May be learn the tools and how everything is done,
it will make it understandable
Actually, I tell you what tools to use, which settings, where to place them.
So you can get a feel for what the tools do and how I did some of the effects I did.
i have looked at some of kira's tutorials and they really help some one who has just started, like me for example, and that is why he is one of the few on my respect list.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us