Kira's Tutorial Request thread.

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
TryMe Kira is an awesome GFX artist and you jus dont understand some of the Terms professionals use
i gott admit neither did I until i started photoshop and following easy beginner Tuts then i got better n better and who knows i might be a Jr GFX
Lol im looking for one

Im gonna post the HARDEST one I can possibly find

IF ANYONE ELSE CAN FIND ONE, POST IT!
As requested from Chrisisafoo in a Visitor Message.

I will get this tut done soon.


EDIT
So apparently you cant upload AVI files to YouTube.
>.<

I'll get it here. One way or another.

EDIT/EDIT
I need a new screen recorder... somebody wanna help?
What one are you using now?
I used some random one off the internet.
I think it was called Free Screen Recorder.
Seriously.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?