Buying TF2 Items

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Buying TF2 Items
Hi guys, I'm buying TF2 items.
Post link to your inventory and make sure it's set to public.
For example, here's mine.
Steam Community :: BlueBean :: Item Inventoryⓘ
If there's something you like in there, feel free to tell me, as I might want to sell them.
I can pay with TF2 items or PayPal money.

If it's PayPal money, I will not go first.
As I am a Staff member, I am trusted.
bump .
Steam Community :: iXiKINGiXi :: Item Inventory


hey i really want the awp hand sniper i would give you a couple things from my invi for it

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stundrew View Post
Buying TF2 Items
Hi guys, I'm buying TF2 items.
Post link to your inventory and make sure it's set to public.
For example, here's mine.
Steam Community :: BlueBean :: Item Inventory
If there's something you like in there, feel free to tell me, as I might want to sell them.
I can pay with TF2 items or PayPal money.

If it's PayPal money, I will not go first.
As I am a Staff member, I am trusted.

i posted my offer for the awp hand
Quote Originally Posted by stundrew View Post
Steam Community :: iXiKINGiXi :: Item Inventoryⓘ


hey i really want the awp hand sniper i would give you a couple things from my invi for it

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------




i posted my offer for the awp hand
I'll think about it.
bump .

bump .
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
bump .

bump .
can you just add me on skype i dont want to unblock my steam.
my skype is Ashba_
bump .
Can you add me on skype i dont want to unblock my steam

My skype is : selex280811
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us