Questioni need help Visual C ++ please

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
i need help Visual C ++ please
Hello I am ing student in system in programming they sent me to work with visual c++ but the truth is that I have never used that program, I have to make a program that they can enter these data... Name Last name... Age... Identification of identity... and that it primes all that... they could please help me. I have Visual Microsoft C #2008 Express Edition, if they could give me a tuturial for me to be able to make that program or some paginates web he will be very grateful...


Quote Originally Posted by yexon View Post
Hello I am ing student in system in programming they sent me to work with visual c++ but the truth is that I have never used that program, I have to make a program that they can enter these data... Name Last name... Age... Identification of identity... and that it primes all that... they could please help me. I have Visual Microsoft C #2008 Express Edition, if they could give me a tuturial for me to be able to make that program or some paginates web he will be very grateful...


this is what i used to learn c++ on MCEE2008


www.xoax.net/comp/cpp/console/lesson0.php

hope it helps...
or go here
C++ Beginner's Guide
there are 12 30+ page chapters that you download as pdf's...


express c# is not the same as C++. you have to download visual express C++
if you need any help with simple c++ coding (im at chapter 3, and i can do simple programs) pm me...ill try to help.

also, can i clarify? you need to write a program that asks for your name, your age, and your id number, and then reads it back to you...i could probably help...
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us