CF EU WALLHACK

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CF EU WALLHACK
Hi guys,

After the last Sep patch all the memory hacks work except the memory wallhack (memcpy...).
I tried to do it using D3D but everything I tried failed (Detours, DIP, etc).
Does anyone have any idea how to do this now. Does the memory wallhack still work or was it patched?
I don't need any source code, just some guidance from the MPGH experts.

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by kypk View Post
Hi guys,

After the last Sep patch all the memory hacks work except the memory wallhack (memcpy...).
I tried to do it using D3D but everything I tried failed (Detours, DIP, etc).
Does anyone have any idea how to do this now. Does the memory wallhack still work or was it patched?
I don't need any source code, just some guidance from the MPGH experts.

Thanks.
it's working perfect !
0x6D4810 doesn't. What the hell am i doing wrong?
how to use this hack. got any link?
Thanks. Got it working.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us