Battlefield 3

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Battlefield 3
Hey guys,
I'm gonna stop playing a.v.a as my main game, but I'm still here to tryout hacks and discuss about it and have fun ^^
So I'll play Battlefield 3, I bought it yesterday(The price was 10$, I coudn't let skip that) and CS:GO ( Now I have all the counter-strike
Hey ,
SquishySoap ....... KristenDaBest
Good Luck On Battlefield 3...
Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
Hey ,
SquishySoap ....... KristenDaBest
Good Luck On Battlefield 3...
lol kristen da bes is here. So sctive in aeria now in mpgh
Well have fun
Im also playing bf3
Its a nice game hope u enjoy it
Add me on battlelog (DarkSt0rmX)
Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
Hey guys,
I'm gonna stop playing a.v.a as my main game, but I'm still here to tryout hacks and discuss about it and have fun ^^
So I'll play Battlefield 3, I bought it yesterday(The price was 10$, I coudn't let skip that) and CS:GO ( Now I have all the counter-strike
add me on battlelog
May I know where you can buy it?
YU CRAZY!! NOW YOU BUY BF3 OMFG!! YOU MIST ALOT OF SHIT! ALOT!! BATTLEFIELD 3 BEST GAME EVER MADE!! (Soon BF4 :O OMFG!! Cant wait And fuck COD)
im kinda jelly i also would love to play BF3 but i have Wlan now and Bf3+Wlan is terrible, lul.

also kirsten wub wub, BF3 is galaxys better than AVA, aff so jelly....
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?