CF NA check

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Aww man, no Honorable.

But, holy fuck <3. Those weapons and that 540k BP Worth at least 350$+
Easily $300+ depending on buyer.
I'd say you can easily get 350$ pushing 400$ maybe
You could probably get $375 to $450 if you can convince the buyer for the $400+ because of the rank and BP and guns.
HaHaHa Not his account he is just an scammer ... I knew the owner of the account and he is not him
Whats funny is he didnt think to blur out the login name according to length of the character name XD n00b scammer
Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
Whats funny is he didnt think to blur out the login name according to length of the character name XD n00b scammer
Dafuq are you talking about?

Also yet I know the real owner of the account, and so don't fking bullshit saying that I'm a scammer. Did you see anywhere that I was going to sell it? No.
about $350-$400
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?