Thumbs upNew Sig for NpLaya

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
New Sig for NpLaya
Hey everyone,

I recently made a sig for NpLayaisVIP, people, please tell me how it looks




Here is the link NplayaisVIP: [IMG] http://i39.tinypic.com/aemduh.png [/IMG]
Just remove the spaces between the link and IMG tags
its good i guess, but ur style never changes....
Quote Originally Posted by -uK- View Post
its good i guess, but ur style never changes....
Lol, i have only made a couple of sigs using that "style"
Anyways iam glad you like it
my opinion, that black border is annoying, but it still looks good, text is nice.
eh i like it its good for what it is 7/10
use another style all i see you doing is this 1 its not to great of a style really..
The only thing I don't like is how the gun cuts off other then that I like it 8/10.
your style sucks cock
5/10

btw i like your sig joshcar
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
my opinion, that black border is annoying, but it still looks good, text is nice.
I actually kinda like the border, cuz it makes the sig stand out. I like the text too
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
use another style all i see you doing is this 1 its not to great of a style really..
Iam available to anyone for a sig, if they want it in this style I just really like making sigs that way
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
The only thing I don't like is how the gun cuts off other then that I like it 8/10.
Yeah you are right, i think i should find the same render only with the full gun . Thanks for a positive reply.
Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
your style sucks cock
5/10

btw i like your sig joshcar
Its your opinion. And thanks for the GREAT support!
lmfao...sarcasm....the joys of.
text is good, but the gun is cut off so it can be considered a pop out sig. Meh 4/10 this is getting annoying. Read some tuts.
needs a lot of work, BG is plain and gun is cut off and much more but you got the basics down, keep tryign to improve
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
needs a lot of work, BG is plain and gun is cut off and much more but you got the basics down, keep tryign to improve
Agreed

only basic stuff in ther
Hey thanks for the positive criticism.

Here is the same sig only the gun isnt cut off



Nplaya if you are watcing..the link is:[IMG] http://i41.tinypic.com/28tao0k.png [/IMG]

- Without spaces between the link and img tags
thats really plain needs more stuff
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?