MultiClient Tester

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
MultiClient Tester
Hey guys, I need a tester for my MultiClient.
I tested it in Windows 7 32/64 bit and it works, I need a tester with Windows XP 32 bit.
Give me your skype contact if you're interested!
And if you think is a virus just don't write a comment with your skype contact
MultiClient works only in CF NA for now.
https://www.virustotal.com/file/0468...is/1348422608/ⓘ
I have Windows Vista 32 bit, you need me?
Quote Originally Posted by lordix11 View Post
Add me lordix111
Added ...
I have windows xp, but i dont want to get any viruses
Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
I have windows xp, but i dont want to get any viruses
No problem just wait for an official release
Windows 7 32Bits
8/43... Hmmm I wait the official release..
@ProHackTB WINDOWS 7 32bits i want to test

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

/Edit your Multicilent have few viruses i dont want
add me on skype sabbath.1




cant wait
Be carefull guys, according to the VS, there is virus in it.. And 8 are too much for false positives
I can help you with XP 32...
i'll test. add me on skype vtrinh93
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us