AXE ROYAL?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
its coming to bad i wont get it ZP
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
its coming to bad i wont get it ZP
Christmass & helloween coming out soon, spare your ZP
BM /
Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
BM /
BM = ZP
ZP = Bullshit
I don't see the need for yet another thread about this.
Just wait for the update?
And also, who even wants an axe royal dragon, when you can get a normal one permanent for 50 coupons?
Quote Originally Posted by Ohusen View Post
Just wait for the update?
And also, who even wants an axe royal dragon, when you can get a normal one permanent for 50 coupons?
it has been changed to temp weapons
Quote Originally Posted by m.moataz_10 View Post
it has been changed to temp weapons
Oh, I'm sorry. That's just what I remembered from last time I played NA.
THATS REAL?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

I want it right now!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
THATS REAL?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

I want it right now!!!
Basically a real axe with a skin. It's not too special. :/
@Hero

-.- +royal M4 and Mauser it's cool
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?