PatchedSuper Weapons Hack Updated (September Patch)

Posts 31–45 of 107 · Page 3 of 8
Dont work for me
I tried w/ injectorGadget and Combat Injector nothing

some1 else has the same problem? or its just me :3
jo man, your the fkin best.

You just owned ava so damn hard xd.

are you updating your epic Uav Hack again ?

Nice hack and respect to you.
Working 100%

I'm using PerX injector.
aeria fk u everything is going back even the euro hack btw meaw you are the best
Thx works =)

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maxdefeo View Post
Dont work for me
I tried w/ injectorGadget and Combat Injector nothing

some1 else has the same problem? or its just me :3
I have InjectorGadget and it works perfect ..
Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix66 View Post
meaw fk u, u are killing the game .l.
Your welcome this is a hacking site so go to AERIA site and QQ there thank you
@meawww they changed the location of uav right ?
Quote Originally Posted by DEATHL View Post
@meawww they changed the location of uav right ?
All values changed me and zeta tried i couldnt find them. So far i managed to get antikick
I doesn't work for me i did use perX.
Can some1 tell how to do it because me and me friend don't know.
WE press arrow down and nothing happends.
Quote Originally Posted by mark4425 View Post
I doesn't work for me i did use perX.
Can some1 tell how to do it because me and me friend don't know.
WE press arrow down and nothing happends.
Arrow up sorry fixed my post lol
Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
Arrow up sorry fixed my post lol
Don't worked for my and me friend either.
With injector is recommend for this?
Any injector works with this hack all you need to do is press the down arrow key every time u join a game . Also do not use this with no recoil and spread . It crashes the game within 2 hours .
I realy need help guys ..... I followed step , but i CANT ACTIVE the HACK , this since 3 MONTH .... IAm bored to triy everyday .... without result ....

PLZ help me .... I inject the hack on gamestart , i log into game , after this i choice a pratice game , after iam logged on in the game , i press ARROW DOWN and nothing happend , iam using Window 7 INTEGRAL 64 BIT .


PLease HELP ME ' i want this HACK SO HACK!

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialWeapon View Post
I realy need help guys ..... I followed step , but i CANT ACTIVE the HACK , this since 3 MONTH .... IAm bored to triy everyday .... without result ....

PLZ help me .... I inject the hack on gamestart , i log into game , after this i choice a pratice game , after iam logged on in the game , i press ARROW DOWN and nothing happend , iam using Window 7 INTEGRAL 64 BIT .


PLease HELP ME ' i want this HACK SO HACK!



Seriously i think this SpecialWeapon HACK dosnt WORK .


I tryed on 32 bit then on 64 bit , i have two computer , i tested on each computer , with Perx injector , when logging start , the DLL load into the game , but once u in the game menu u select creat game , then NOTHING happend , Down Arrown or Up Arrown , I did the test on 62 bit and 32 bit with a PerX injector , i followed all step , and nothing happend , there no hack DLL working ... Lets fix the tread iam about to DELETE the game after many frustrate tententive .

Thanks to administrator who making this thread , maybe its should be a good idea to post repply on you hack when its dosnt work with all the step u write ...

Not the firts time , this hack have never working with previous version , with this new version its the same as the old version , no result ....

Its frustrated to open the game , 20 time , without result ... Iam about to stop playing .

Please HELP
Quote Originally Posted by Rafaelmelo View Post
you guys are ruin the AVA way???
stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 31–45 of 107 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us