PatchedSuper Weapons Hack Updated (September Patch)

Posts 76–90 of 107 · Page 6 of 8
OK.... Iam so frustred , dont worry its me .


i see coments after coments , '' thanks BRO its work ! '' ETC...

WTF with me , why its dont work for ME .

I Deleted Gameguard folder and replaced by other one found on forums working one .
I put new version of Gameguard.DES .
I inject with PerX the .DLL .
Once in game , NOTHING WORK ....

Realy i need help , iam so frustrad about many peeople working and not ME ...why not ME ....

Iam used a Version Integral of Window 7 64 BIT .

I just bought this version yesterday from WINDOW SHOP 199 $ ...


NOTHING , PLEASE HELP ME
Quote Originally Posted by SpecialWeapon View Post
OK.... Iam so frustred , dont worry its me .


i see coments after coments , '' thanks BRO its work ! '' ETC...

WTF with me , why its dont work for ME .

I Deleted Gameguard folder and replaced by other one found on forums working one .
I put new version of Gameguard.DES .
I inject with PerX the .DLL .
Once in game , NOTHING WORK ....

Realy i need help , iam so frustrad about many peeople working and not ME ...why not ME ....

Iam used a Version Integral of Window 7 64 BIT .

I just bought this version yesterday from WINDOW SHOP 199 $ ...


NOTHING , PLEASE HELP ME


ok im gonna walk you through using the hacks
1. start ava best injector
2. add dll file you want to inject
3.press large inject button
4.open game start up engine (eg: aeria ignite, steam)
5.launch game you will hear a beep
6.press assigned hack start key (eg: up arrow , down arrow)
7.own some AI to check it is working (Dont bother playing PVP it just pisses people off and you get reported and banned.
8. have fun hacking
9. you may have to restart your computer and continually press f8 until it comes up with a menu in plain text then choose the option to tuen of driver signiture thingy....

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daddi Breeze View Post
Lol you guys nubs man am using this hack for 4-6 hours straight for testing plus leave it on stand by an still no crash
i agree the new hacks are really stable!

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bask14 View Post
Need Bypass gameguard ??? for 32B...if need No way for me
no you dont look at my reply above

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...-injector.html

this is the best injector (let me just make this clear i do not nor did i make this hack i literally just posting the link to it.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by no jodas es un hack View Post
can someone help me please i dont know how this works can someone help me please
look at the bottom of this thread

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by troloalq View Post
I was kinda happy to see the game clean and without any hackers... too bad it didn't last long
i just don't understand what are you getting out of this
you're just keep on wasting your time without making any profit at all furthermore you're killing AVA
AVA is dying cause of some 13 y/o kids who think they are cool and find it funny to hack, just pathetic.

inb4gocryonaeriaforum
STFU!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by candyface00 View Post
Make sure your Injector is undetectable ... inject 1 at a time ... 2 or more dll at one time may cause it to crash faster
Which injectors are undetectable? And i only inject 1 at a time. I used to inject 3-4 at a time but there isnt 3-4 now after update.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...5-08-12-a.html I am currently using this injector and I like it a lot ... Very fast and I got disconnect very very few times
Quote Originally Posted by turp View Post
Which injectors are undetectable? And i only inject 1 at a time. I used to inject 3-4 at a time but there isnt 3-4 now after update.
Need Bypass gameguard ??? for 32B...if need No way for me
how ppl says "it doesnt work" if the download link is not approved yet O_O
thank u bro
Nice work friend, amazing !! thx !!

omg !!! ... I got Dual-Keyboard Member !!!
yo ke pasa? enq te ayudo?
Quote Originally Posted by mevirovingio View Post
ALGUIEN HABLA ESPAÑOL MI INGLES ES HORRIBLE
Im about to start A.V.A usually about how long does a hacck last?
I was kinda happy to see the game clean and without any hackers... too bad it didn't last long
i just don't understand what are you getting out of this
you're just keep on wasting your time without making any profit at all furthermore you're killing AVA
AVA is dying cause of some 13 y/o kids who think they are cool and find it funny to hack, just pathetic.

inb4gocryonaeriaforum
can someone help me please i dont know how this works can someone help me please
Lol you guys nubs man am using this hack for 4-6 hours straight for testing plus leave it on stand by an still no crash
Quote Originally Posted by grant011 View Post
Originally Posted by SpecialWeapon
OK.... Iam so frustred , dont worry its me .


i see coments after coments , '' thanks BRO its work ! '' ETC...

WTF with me , why its dont work for ME .

I Deleted Gameguard folder and replaced by other one found on forums working one .
I put new version of Gameguard.DES .
I inject with PerX the .DLL .
Once in game , NOTHING WORK ....

Realy i need help , iam so frustrad about many peeople working and not ME ...why not ME ....

Iam used a Version Integral of Window 7 64 BIT .

I just bought this version yesterday from WINDOW SHOP 199 $ ...


NOTHING , PLEASE HELP ME


ok im gonna walk you through using the hacks
1. start ava best injector
2. add dll file you want to inject
3.press large inject button
4.open game start up engine (eg: aeria ignite, steam)
5.launch game you will hear a beep
6.press assigned hack start key (eg: up arrow , down arrow)
7.own some AI to check it is working (Dont bother playing PVP it just pisses people off and you get reported and banned.
8. have fun hacking

MINE STEP ...

1 . Opening PerX INJECTOR .
2. Selected Fille : MeeewSuper-Weapon.DLL
3 . What to inject : AVA.exe
4. How to inject : Automatly .
5. Lunching NWZlauching.exe
6. Click : Game START
7. Enter Acount Name + Pasword .
8. Perx automatly injected the fill DLL after STEP 7 .
9. Game window open , ready to playing( CHANEL ' ROOM )

PS : When i log in a game , i press ARROWN UP on mine KEYboard and dosnt work .....

Configuratiom

Window7 Integral Edition 64 BIT .

Tell me what i did wrong , i need help from the edition , please .

Thanks ,

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialWeapon View Post
Tell me what i did wrong , i need help from the edition , please .

* EDITOR , not EDITION .

Thanks ,
Posts 76–90 of 107 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us