Not really, just the coders are lazy and not making good hacks, only chams, see ghosts and wallhack is made by them these days .
But, let's wait for a good hack, because coding aint that easy and it takes time and brains to find out source codes
And no It's not patched
havent see any good hack since hackermaybe v8 i waiting for OHK knife cause is the best hack for me and i wnat DUAL D.E so muchhhhhhhh
nahh....ohk is nuby....gives alot of errors...and so obv in all modes!!
Originally Posted by hazemy1
nahh....ohk is nuby....gives alot of errors...and so obv in all modes!!
for ZM is good
I believe it isn't, but I'm not sure.
A few days ago i've seen a "invisible" hack in a Hero Mode room, too bad it was a private hack. And OHK its hard to code, but not imposible.
and i wait for OHK for ZM
I don't think so but as we don't have any coders we can't test it...
Originally Posted by Barstarzz
I don't think so but as we don't have any coders we can't test it...