Splitting a string
What would be the best way of splitting all this into separate outputs in a simpler way than splitting and then splitting strings?
All I can think of is splitting the ",".
That'll give me,
Then, the lines that are in bold are 2 outputs that I need to split as well. I can think of a way to do that, but that requires splitting a split string which is more coding for me.
I just wanting to know if there is a lazier way of doing this. If not, I have to prepare for some days of splitting and putting them with the corresponding skill/category.
Code:
194890,1884,123499116 120785,99,13187853 94656,99,13291667 132128,99,13574061 123114,99,14096784 245129,83,2731112 331952,63,374513 433058,75,1255007 124083,99,13104044 117635,99,13043183 158826,89,5251023 42331,99,13610532 208665,80,2089413 338981,62,351332 355150,60,293124 146580,79,1825943 330656,52,129224 245604,65,477958 313276,59,249926 313112,61,315748 231903,60,286174 489740,45,65985 30598,99,13036343 200576,69,711159 438673,39,33795 317347,51,113213 -1,-1 -1,-1 -1,-1 42303,2265 -1,-1 54086,1351 -1,-1 77671,867 37000,2104 -1,-1 -1,-1 -1,-1 -1,-1 -1,-1 -1,-1
That'll give me,
Code:
194890 1884 123499116 120785 99 13187853 94656 99 13291667 132128 99 13574061 123114 99 14096784 245129
I just wanting to know if there is a lazier way of doing this. If not, I have to prepare for some days of splitting and putting them with the corresponding skill/category.